About our Virtual IP Litigation Paralegal
Our Virtual IP Litigation Paralegals provide support to attorneys during the entire litigation process from the initial information-gathering stage through discovery, trial and ending with careful archival of case material. As per the requirement, our Virtual IP Litigation Paralegals may assist in tasks such as correspondence and discovery, hearings and trials, administrative proceedings, briefs, and settlements. Our Paralegals play a significant role in the retrieval, review, and production of documents pursuant to government agency investigations.
Key Features of our Virtual IP Litigation Paralegal Team
- Our team has familiarity in working with United States Federal Courts, International Trade Commission (ITC) and Patent and Trial Board (PTAB);
- Capable of managing multiple active United States Federal court, PTAB, and ITC matters;
- Deep knowledge of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the rules governing practice before the ITC, particularly 19 CFR, and PTAB;
- Great Familiarity with litigation and hearings at federal courts, ITC, and PTAB;
- Our team coordinates document retrieval, review, organization and electronic and/or hard copy production
- Our team excellently maintain case pleadings, correspondence, discovery and research related to Federal, PTAB, and ITC matters;
- We maintain document, transcript and work product databases;
- Our team assists with finalizing and appropriate service of briefs, motions, exhibits, subpoenas, discovery requests, and responses
- Our team organizes and prepares exhibit lists, witness binders, demonstrative exhibits and/or privilege logs;
- Our team manages accurately manages case calendar;
- If requested, our team correspond with clients, counsel, court clerks, expert witnesses and/or vendors;
- Perform Lexis and Westlaw legal research;
- Perform PACER, Courtlink and ECF docket management tasks.
What skills our Virtual IP Litigation Paralegal have?
- Strong knowledge of litigation support softwares, i.e., Concordance, Relativity, and LiveNote, TextMap, Best Authority, LexisNexis, Westlaw, CompuLaw, CaseNotebook, Relativity, eRooms, CaseMap, Sharepoint, Westlaw, BriefCheck/ WestCheck and other similar softwares
- Experience of working on various Document Management Systems;
- Expertise in Microsoft software products.